CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A sixth location is in the works for this homegrown restaurant concept.
Duckworth’s Grill and Taphouse has lined up space in the Rea Farms development in south Charlotte. Founder Rob Duckworth says construction has started, with a goal of opening by early July.
“I’ve kept my eye on that market for a while,” Duckworth says. “It’s a great spot in a great development, with a great developer.”
Lincoln Harris is behind that mixed-use project.
Expect the new 7,000-square-foot location to dish up many of Duckworth’s staples. That includes the myriad cheesesteak options the brand was built on as well as pizzas, ribs and salads.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- ‘His own little coffin of snow': Teen, parents charged in killing of 7-year-old over Bible verses
- BB&T, SunTrust join in $66B deal; headquarters to be based in Charlotte
- 'This is supposed to be a safe place': Man shot to death in Concord hospital parking lot
- FORECAST: Records could tumble as temps push close to 80 degrees
- Witnesses claim several people arrested by ICE agents across Charlotte
© 2019 Cox Media Group.