CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Hornets will open the 2019-20 regular season at home when they host the Chicago Bulls on Oct. 23 at 7 p.m. at Spectrum Center, the team said Monday in a news release.
Highlights of the Hornets home schedule include a matchup with LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers March 21 and a visit from Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors on Dec. 4.
There are 17 home games on weekend dates.
In their second season under Head Coach James Borrego, the Hornets this offseason added point guard Terry Rozier and 2019 NBA Draft picks PJ Washington and Cody Martin to a young, developing core that includes Miles Bridges, Dwayne Bacon, Devonte’ Graham, Malik Monk and more.
For ticket information, call 704.HORNETS or visit hornets.com/tickets.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Airport worker killed when baggage tug flips; investigation underway
- Dirt bike rider killed in crash after woman says group attacked her
- Missing NC toddler found safe after family's vehicle stolen with him inside
- FORECAST: Heat, humidity to start workweek, but rain chances too
- NC Walmart evacuated after police say they followed man with gun inside
© 2019 Cox Media Group.