CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man accused of sexually assaulting a woman and forcing her into prostitution will appear in court Wednesday.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police arrested Domingo Coleman overnight Wednesday.
Coleman is charged with two counts of second degree forced sex offense, human trafficking an adult victim, and promoting prostitution.
They say he forced a victim into having sex with others. CMPD says this happened over an eight month span.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Suspect in custody after Cleveland County deputy shot in face, leg
- 5 charged with murder in connection with Gastonia father's slaying
- Stunned, furious mother falls victim to ‘kidnapping prank' in NoDa
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Independence HS community asks for prayers after quarterback found unconscious
© 2019 Cox Media Group.