CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are investigating after a man ran to a south Charlotte bar after being shot Tuesday night.
Officials said a Bankers Raw Bar employee was standing outside the bar on west Woodlawn Road near South Tryon Street around 11:30 p.m. when the victim ran over asking for help.
Police are trying to determine where the shooting took place, but said it was not at the bar.
The man was shot in the arm, but is expected to be OK.
No arrests have been made at this point.
This is an ongoing investigation. Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Troopers identify man killed in crash involving Catawba County deputy
- Man accused of killing pregnant woman, injuring 5 others in Rock Hill
- Police: Homeless woman charged with murder after hitting SC man with hammer
- FORECAST: Drying out as strong wind gusts sweep across the Carolinas
- CMPD: Man ran to south Charlotte bar for help after shooting
© 2019 Cox Media Group.