GASTONIA, N.C. - Three weeks after giving birth to Gaston County's first baby of 2019, a woman is accused of using the same vehicle to sell drugs.
Our news partners at the Gaston Gazette reported Jessica Killian, 32, was arrested Tuesday morning at the Econo Lodge on Broadcast Street with 36 grams of meth that police believe she planned to sell.
Police said she had baggies and scales inside her 2011 Chevrolet Cruze, which she not only used to run her drug operation, but to give birth to her son, Atom Bomb.
Killian delivered Atom Bomb in the front of her car New Year’s Day on the side of Interstate 85 near Kings Mountain with the help of her boyfriend.
Just three weeks after giving birth, Killian has been charged with felony counts of trafficking in methamphetamine, possession with the intent to manufacture, sell and deliver methamphetamine and maintaining a vehicle for a controlled substance and a misdemeanor count of possession of drug paraphernalia.
She also has pending drug charges from December for possessing and manufacturing drugs.
It's not clear who has custody of her newborn baby.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Casey Hathaway missing: NC 3-year-old vanishes from grandma's backyard
- Woman reportedly kidnapped, raped by Uber driver after leaving uptown club
- Father warns parents after son breaks both ankles at Hickory trampoline park
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Mom who gave birth on side of road allegedly used same car to run meth operation
© 2019 Cox Media Group.