CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police are investigating after three people, including a 13-year-old, were found stabbed inside a northwest Charlotte home early Monday morning.
Officers responded to the stabbing call just after 2 a.m. on North Linwood Avenue, near Brookshire Boulevard and Interstate 85.
Authorities said when they got to the house, they found two adults and a teenager with stab wounds. MEDIC took all three people to the hospital with serious injuries.
Police arrested 40-year-old Reginald Hall and charged him with assault on a female, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury in the presence of a minor.
Officials told Channel 9 the incident appears to be a domestic issue and officers are not looking for any other suspects.
No other information has been released.
This is an ongoing investigation. Check back with wsoctv.com for more information.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 1 dead, another hurt after hit by car during police chase, officials say
- Charlotte woman dies after 'hard landing' while skydiving in Chester Co.
- 3 people, including teen, found stabbed inside northwest Charlotte home
- FORECAST: Steam sticks around all week; not much rain relief
- Deputies: Signs of struggle inside Union County home where man found dead
© 2019 Cox Media Group.