SPARTANBURG, S.C. - According to new property records, someone has purchased the property of South Carolina serial killer Todd Kohlhepp.
Property records revealed a group called "Strange Properties Number One LLC" bought the Spartanburg property for $500,000.
Channel 9 reported two months ago, many of Kohlhepp's possessions went up for auction and many people bought in.
Money from the auction went to families of Kohlhepp's victims.
Kohlhepp is accused of hiding bodies on that property and keeping a woman hostage there.
Kohlhepp is serving seven consecutive life sentences after he admitted to killing seven people.
The woman he kidnapped and held hostage on his property, Kala Brown, sued Kohlhepp for medical expenses along with pain and suffering.
The court ordered the serial killer to pay Brown more than $6 million.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police say driver spotted body in woods off I-77 in Huntersville
- Former classmate says teen found dead near Union Co. school had 'bright future'
- Private company purchases SC serial killer's property for $500K
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- Principal who asked student to remove Trump jersey replaced
© 2019 Cox Media Group.