CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Charlotte School of Law says 25 percent of its students taking the North Carolina bar exam for the first time passed in February.
That's the lowest in the school's history.
“We have put in place, and promised to the ABA, improvements in both admissions and teaching that will significantly improve pass rates in the future,” said interim dean Scott Broyles.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Kids 5 and younger not allowed to dine at Mooresville restaurant
- SC gator pit searched for remains of missing student in cold case
- Teen who threw newborn baby out window won't serve any jail time
- WATCH: Mother's video shows uncomfortable moment a TSA agent patted down her son
- Meck Co. mistakenly sends information of hundreds of patients to media
- VIDEO: Keith Monday's Tuesday morning forecast
Cox Media Group