CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man said he was being racially profiled when he and a friend were kicked out of a Steele Creek restaurant.
The men said it happened at Jim and Nick's on Steele Creek Road Tuesday afternoon.
They were asked to leave without an explanation.
Since then, the restaurant's president apologized on Facebook for what he called an insensitive response and plans to strengthen training at restaurants.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Arrest made more than 5 years after sleeping pregnant teen shot, killed
- South Carolina fifth-grader dies days after school fight; classmate suspended
- Charlotte Diocese chancellor steps down after 'credible' allegation of sexual misconduct
- Man shot, killed by officer had confrontation with employees, source says
- Restaurant president apologizes to men kicked out of Charlotte eatery
© 2019 Cox Media Group.