GREENVILLE, S.C. - Sabor Latin Street Grill is expanding its footprint. The popular fast-casual restaurant has snagged space for a corporate-owned store in the heart of downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
That 2,400-square-foot location will be located at 732 S. Main St.
It could open by the end of the year, with up to two additional restaurants in that market within 18 months, says Dalton Espaillat, CEO of Raydal Hospitality.
“We are responding to the numerous customer requests and trying to make it convenient for our fans,” Espaillat says.
That will help with brand awareness as well as a support structure when it comes to management and ensuring consistency of the food.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Massive fire guts dozens of cabins at historic Catawba County campground
- Deadly crash shuts down portion of I-485 in west Charlotte
- Police: Suspected shooter will not be charged after man found dead in South End
- FORECAST: Slight relief from heat as storms pop up across area
- Second suspect arrested in Lancaster Co. nightclub shooting that killed 2, injured 9
© 2019 Cox Media Group.