CHARLOTTE, N.C. - One person was shot late Wednesday night at a South End McDonald's after two people exchanged gunfire, according to police.
Detectives told Channel 9 the shooting on South Boulevard happened just before midnight and stemmed from an argument between several people.
Paramedics said the victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Channel 9 crews watched as investigators searched through a vehicle with shattered windows. They said bullets hit that SUV, but no one was inside.
Police have not made an arrest.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man arrested after woman stabbed inside Charlotte Amazon facility
- Police: Man, ailing wife had ‘death party,' used meth for days before she died
- Shootout outside South End McDonald's sends one to hospital, police say
- TRACKING: Winds die down but frigid temps linger ahead of weekend warm-up
- 3-year-old boy to undergo forensic exam week after being found in NC woods
© 2019 Cox Media Group.