CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This fast-casual sushi joint should open in uptown later this month.
Sukoshi expects construction to wrap in the next few weeks, with staff training to follow. It’s targeting a mid- to late-November opening.
The restaurant will be located in a 1,783-square-foot space at the Bank of America Plaza.
“With Sukoshi, we want to capitalize on what Charlotte’s business district brings: the need for a quick, on-the-go dining option, yet still fresh, health minded and craveable,” says Steve Palmer, founder of Charleston, South Carolina-based restaurant group The Indigo Road.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'He had a heart of gold': Loved ones gather to say final goodbyes to slain Butler High student
- Officials investigate multiple reports of illness after church BBQ in Cabarrus County
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Saturday forecast outlook
- Warrant: Body of missing North Carolina man was possibly fed to hogs
- Police make drug bust after tracking package addressed to 'Grandma Stinky'
© 2019 Cox Media Group.