CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Delivery is now on the menu at a fast-casual sushi joint in uptown Charlotte.
Sukoshi is now offering that service within a four- to five-block radius of its site at Bank of America Plaza.
There is a $35 minimum order price for delivery. Orders can be placed via the restaurant’s mobile app or online.
Sukoshi is also offering catering, with options ranging from a general sushi platter to individual orders. Three hours of advance notice is required.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman sexually assaulted, stabbed outside southwest Charlotte apartment
- ‘He was the best': Family mourns loss of man killed in crash involving Catawba Co. deputy
- In 6 states, you can sue your marriage's homewrecker
- FORECAST: Lovely, dry and sunny skies in store for Valentine's Day
- Processing Error: Family charged $1,800 for pizza from Domino's
© 2019 Cox Media Group.