CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Town Brewing Co. starts pouring its brews in Charlotte’s fast-evolving FreeMoreWest neighborhood today.
The brewery opens at 2 p.m.
Longtime friends George Sistrunk, Mark Kutny, Richard Morton and Allen West — all lawyers by trade — are behind that project.
Town Brewing takes the friends’ home-brewing efforts to a new scale with a 10,600-square-foot facility at 800 Grandin Road, tucked behind Rhino Market.
They’ve tapped Brian Quinn as brewer.
“I really want to cover all the bases and have something for everybody,” Quinn says.
Read the full story and check out photos inside the brewery here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'The investigation is not over': Officials to determine cause of 6-year-old's death
- Man saves employee from burning popular Charlotte restaurant
- FORECAST: Rain chances increase heading into Friday afternoon
- Senate committee to vote on Kavanaugh nomination Friday
- Toll lane project to close southbound I-77 ramp near uptown for months
© 2019 Cox Media Group.