RALEIGH, N.C. - Once again, North Carolina’s largest metros get a nod as attractive places for young professionals, with Charlotte trailing Raleigh, but both landing in the top 10 in a recent study of major cities nationwide.
For the ranking, compiled by SmartAsset and highlighted by Thrillist, researchers scored the 150 largest municipalities in the country on nine different metrics, including median gross rent and median gross earnings, job diversity, unemployment rates, and the density of entertainment establishments.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, took the No. 1 spot.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Officer shoots man at Gastonia Buffalo Wild Wings, police say
- 'She was petrified': Woman attacked by group of riders before fatal dirt bike crash
- Man on run after allegedly killing pregnant woman, abducting children
- FORECAST: Threat of storms not backing off as heat, humidity grip region
- South Carolina deputy caught in child sex sting by his own department
© 2019 Cox Media Group.