HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. - A woman is accused of pulling a gun on a Huntersville restaurant manager over a $5 daily special.
Shakira Grier is charged with carrying a concealed gun, assault and communicating threats.
Huntersville police released clear surveillance pictures from July 31 of Grier inside the Viva Chicken, where they said she got angry about the cost of a meal.
Authorities told Channel 9 that Grier tossed a drink on the manager and then pulled a gun out of her waistband before leaving the restaurant.
She was taken into custody Wednesday.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mom caught on camera holding rifle at bus stop says she meant no harm
- Prosecutor: NC student with guns in dorm studied mass shootings
- Hurricane Dorian: Storm continues to strengthen, National Hurricane Center says
- FORECAST: All eyes on Dorian as cold front sweeps through Carolinas
- Woman accused of tossing drink, pulling gun on Viva Chicken manager
© 2019 Cox Media Group.