• Wood stove starts fire that destroyed home

    Updated:

    GASTON COUNTY, N.C. - A Gaston County family lost their home because they were trying to stay warm while it snowed.
     
    Most of the inside of this house was gutted.
     
    Firefighters said the wood stove ignited coals in the attic
     
    Two teenagers were home when the fire started and were able to get out safely.

    To see more local news stories, click here.


    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Wood stove starts fire that destroyed home

  • Headline Goes Here

    Silver Alert issued for Gaston County man

  • Headline Goes Here

    4-year-old believed to be dead after being swept away by ocean in Kitty Hawk

  • Headline Goes Here

    Stranded kayaker pulled from South Fork Catawba River

  • Headline Goes Here

    Embattled VA nominee Ronny Jackson accused of drunken driving, drug use