CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Wooden Robot Brewery is prepping for a busy 2019.
The Charlotte brewery will expand with a second location in NoDa — known as The 36th Chamber by Wooden Robot.
It also plans to grow its South End footprint, says Josh Patton, co-founder.
Patton recently shared those plans with the Charlotte Business Journal.
He and Dan Wade — friends since middle school — opened the original Wooden Robot location at 1440 S. Tryon St. in July 2015.
Construction on the NoDa space is set to begin in mid-January, with a roughly three-month upfit expected.
Read more about the brewery’s expansion plans — and see renderings of the new space — here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Catawba County family wins $100K prize on 'America's Funniest Home Videos'
- Stolen car suspect held at gunpoint until police arrive; 2 others still on run
- 165 neglected German shepherds rescued from Georgia property, officials say
- WATCH: Meteorologist Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- Suspect got more than he bargained for after chasing woman into north Charlotte karate studio
© 2019 Cox Media Group.