CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A fast-casual spot that sets itself apart from other newly opened Italian restaurants with its lower prices and quick service. A long-awaited barbecue joint by a veteran restaurateur. And new locations for several established favorites in Charlotte’s dining scene.
These are a few examples of some of the Queen City’s best new restaurants of 2019, according to review website Yelp Inc. They span a variety of cuisines, neighborhoods and price points.
Check out this slideshow for a countdown of Charlotte’s best new restaurants of the year.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Read list of 14 priests accused of child sex abuse since Charlotte Diocese was established
- 2 teens accused of carjacking man in Charlotte, leading officers on multi-county chase
- Police release 911 calls made during deadly Concord Mills Mall shooting
- FORECAST: Sunshine, cooler temps move in for New Year’s Eve
- ‘Acted quickly and with selflessness’: NC officer saves woman moments before train crash
© 2019 Cox Media Group