HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. - A search warrant shows that investigators found 53 rifles, shotguns, revolvers and handguns, as well as multiple rounds of ammunition at the home where a man was shot to death.
The Herald-Sun of Durham reports the Orange County Sheriff's Office says Teresa Mosser turned herself into authorities last Thursday on a charge of first-degree murder in the 2018 shooting death of her husband, James Mosser.
The warrant released Monday says an investigator reported finding seven assault rifles and four rifles with mounted scopes among the firearms taken from the mobile home in Cedar Grove.
Investigators also seized firearms accessories, including holsters and ammunition bags, boxes and belts containing a variety of rounds.
Teresa Mosser is scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 23.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police shut down Rock Hill movie theater, break up huge fight in lobby
- Pineville woman tries to use drone to deliver drugs to prison, warrant says
- Warrant: 53 guns, multiple rounds of ammo seized from NC murder scene
- FORECAST: Another hot, humid day on tap as temps soar above average
- Former Burke County hospital employee accused of helping mental patient escape
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.