CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Panthers Head Coach Ron Rivera’s neighbors lined up along his street Sunday holding signs and cheering as he left to travel to the Super Bowl.
Rivera tweeted that they are a great example of the Panthers Nation.
His neighbors even decked out the neighborhood's gate with a "Go Panthers" and a "Keep Pounding" sign.
On Saturday, Rivera's neighbors wished the team good luck by decorating the front yard of his south Charlotte home.
They decorated the yard with football and helmet signs and spelled out “Keep Pounding” and “Good Luck Coach.”
Rivera thanked his neighbors for the support Saturday morning on Twitter.
Happy Sign Surprise, a Charlotte lawn greeting sign rental company, helped the neighbors create the festive yard.
- STORY: 5 things to know about Super Bowl-bound Panthers
- STORY:Panthers Pride rally set for Friday at Romare Bearden Park
- STORY:SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES: Journey to Super Bowl 50
- STORY:Vendors sell Panthers knockoff gear legally
- STORY:Jerry Richardson sending all team employees to Super Bowl
- STORY:Both Carolinas embrace Panthers as 'home team'
- STORY: What fans can expect to spend heading west for the Super Bowl
- STORY:Local restaurants celebrate Panthers with special dishes