ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Saturday starts out with heavy fog in the morning.
- High temperatures on Saturday will reach the low 70s under sunny skies.
- No clouds will allow for a good amount of cooling overnight, so Sunday morning will start off significantly cooler.
- Temperatures will rebound quite nicely by Sunday afternoon, making it back to the mid-60s.
- Tuesday is still on track to be the next best chance at rain.
- The region will start to see a little bit of precipitation Monday night into Tuesday and then intensify by late afternoon.
- Widespread rain is expected throughout Tuesday eventually tapering off by Wednesday morning.
- By Thanksgiving, drier conditions with sunshine and temperatures in the 50s or 60s.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Joe Puma
©2023 Cox Media Group