CHARLOTTE, N.C. - An upscale restaurant is doubling down on Charlotte.
Burtons Grill & Bar will open a second location in the Blakeney shopping center in June.
The Massachusetts-based concept has snapped up 4,500 square feet there — formerly home to The Liberty.
“Blakeney is just prime real estate,” says Marc Habbouche, general manager.
He’s also general manager of Burtons at Park Road Shopping Center, which opened in 2016.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Injured gymnast from Huntersville undergoes surgery on both knees
- Anson County deputy accused of planting drugs as part of revenge plot
- Father charged with murder after boy found dead in Union County home
- TRACKING: Clean up begins as threat of more afternoon storms looms
- 600-pound black bear killed when car slams into it on NC highway
© 2019 Cox Media Group.