CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two people were shot Wednesday night in east Charlotte, police said.
Officers were called to the 7800 block of Holly Hill Road at 9:40 p.m. where one person was found shot.
Another shooting victim was located at WT Harris Boulevard and Hickory Grove Road.
Police believe the shooting happened on Holly Hill Road.
Both people were taken to a hospital and have life-threatening injuries.
Officers are not looking for any suspects.
The investigation is ongoing.
Return to this story for updates.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Huntersville police investigating fatal crash involving motorcycle, SUV
- Body of teen recovered day after she fell into Gaston County river
- Grieving NC mom denied Build-A-Bear Pay Your Age promotion; CEO apologizes
- FORECAST: Warm, but comfortable weather expected before humidity returns
- No criminal charges against wife in shooting death of Meck County deputy
© 2019 Cox Media Group.