STATESVILLE, N.C. - Actor Channing Tatum made a surprise stop Tuesday night at a Statesville gas station and even danced with the employee behind the counter, the clerk confirmed with Channel 9.
The “Magic Mike” star posted the encounter at the Sunoco Gas Station on West Front Street on Facebook Live.
On Wednesday night, the post was shared more than 75,400 times and had 384,000 reactions.
In the 6-minute video, Tatum walks through the store and grabbed a beverage and candy bar before dancing with the clerk, Beatrice.
The star of “21 Jump Street” and “G.I. Joe” has done the live videos around the state to promote his new film “Logan Lucky” that is about two brothers attempting to pull off a heist during a NASCAR race in North Carolina.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man shot during large street fight outside South End club, police say
- York County deputies disciplined, fired for having sex while on duty
- VIDEO: Channing Tatum dances with Statesville convenience store clerk
- PGA CHAMPIONSHIP: Fans pack course as first round tees off
- Teen killed after being hit by car on I-40 in Catawba County
- WATCH: PGA Championship Forecast: First Round
© 2018 Cox Media Group.