CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Would you like an Echo with that house? Amazon.com Inc. is inserting itself into the homebuying experience with a new partnership with Realogy Holdings Corp., one of largest full-service residential real estate services companies.
The duo on Tuesday announced TurnKey, a program they assure will make the homebuying experience more convenient for consumers. The joint effort by Amazon and Realogy is rolling out in 15 cities, including Charlotte.
TurnKey matches potential buyers with Realogy agents in an attempt to meet their every need. Amazon’s products come after the purchase. Realogy pays for the homebuyer to get a slew of goods and services from Amazon.
This is all meant to make the moving experience simpler, said Pat Bigatel, director of Amazon Home Services, in a statement. “The Amazon Move-In Benefit will enable homebuyers to adapt the offering to their needs — from help assembling furniture, to assisting with smart-home device set up, to a deep clean, and more,” Bigatel said.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Shanann Watts' father says 'heartless' bullies harassing family online
- 'She lit up every room': Brothers mourn Charlotte woman killed in Canada
- 'He grabbed her': Aunt says 7-year-old girl fought back against abductor
- FORECAST: Relief finally arrives with cooler temps, little chance for rain
- VIDEO: Bison attacks 9-year-old girl, tosses her in air as parents run for safety
© 2019 Cox Media Group.