CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Sometimes, at the end of a long day at the office, a cocktail is in order.
Continuing a series of rankings that began with a look at Charlotte’s top places for a business lunch, review website Yelp has provided a rundown of hot spots to grab an after-work drink.
This slideshow reveals an all-time list of the best places in town for a happy hour, according to the website’s data.
To compile the ranking, Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP) identified businesses in the restaurant, food and bars categories with a large concentration of reviews mentioning “happy hour,” then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews with the words “happy hour.” This ranking differs from what an individual’s search results might show because those searches turn up entries that are tailored to that particular user, taking into consideration their location and the time of day.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Rock Hill caregiver accused of stealing $11K from elderly woman during grocery runs
- Experienced Atrium nurses upset after entry-level pay raise
- Troopers: Mother was on drugs during NC crash that killed 7-year-old daughter
- FORECAST: Weekend kicks off with mix of clouds and sunshine
- WEEKEND IN VIEW: Where to find weekend fun in the Queen City
© 2019 Cox Media Group.