CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Two bowling alleys in the Queen City have received a makeover, marking the debut of the Bowlero concept in North Carolina.
The former AMF Carolina Lanes in Matthews and Strike City at the EpiCentre uptown have been transformed with retro-inspired decor, interactive arcades and more.
The shift for those facilities comes as a growing number of entertainment options are vying for leisure dollars.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- North Carolina parents charged after toddler found malnourished with skull, brain injuries
- Uber driver facing charges, banned from app after passenger killed in crash
- Gunman opens fire into Uber car, killing passenger, hurting another
- FORECAST: Temps climb into the 70s to start the workweek; more rain on the way
- Convicted felon on electronic monitor accused of robbing 15-year-old boy
© 2020 Cox Media Group