BELMONT, N.C. - This neighborhood burger joint welcomes its first customers in Charlotte's Belmont neighborhood with lunch service on Tuesday.
Ace No. 3 offers a simple menu of burgers, fries and shakes — including a boozy soft-serve version. Every item, however, from seasoning blends to bread, and even a house-made "comeback sauce" has been fine-tuned, says Paul Manley, who teamed up with Andrew Chapman on the venture.
It's the third restaurant for the duo — hence No. 3 in the name — following Sea Level uptown and The Waterman in South End.
Charlotte restaurateur Dennis Thompson is also an investor.
Read more here about the new venture.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman reportedly sexually assaulted, choked, robbed on Charlotte greenway
- 'Tires squealing and boom': 2 hurt when Mustang slams into apartment
- 11-year-old NC boy hit by SUV during church trunk-or-treat event dies
- FORECAST: Frosty Monday morning before temps steadily climb
- 'Tragic accident': 3-year-old girl found after apparent drowning in Lake Wylie
© 2019 Cox Media Group.