CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Quality of life in the QC is among the best in the world, according to a ranking that considers factors ranging from cost of living and commute times to climate, safety and pollution.
In fact, both of North Carolina’s two largest metros cracked the top 10 on the Quality of Life Index 2020 from Numbeo, a site that describes itself as a database of user-contributed information about cities and countries. That analysis evaluates more than 200 cities around the globe.
Charlotte comes in at No. 8, trailing Raleigh at No. 3.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man reportedly waving gun, pointing it at passersby leads to officer-involved shooting, police say
- ‘It was absolutely nuts’: Man plowed over by deer in local McDonald’s parking lot
- South Carolina animal refuge seeks ‘piggy cuddlers’ to help socialize rescue pigs
- FORECAST: Shower chances, cool temps pave way for workweek warm up
- Popular NoDa sandwich shop reopens more than a month after co-owner’s slaying
© 2020 Cox Media Group