CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police charged a man after they said he shot another man to death Wednesday morning at a west Charlotte home.
Officers were called just after 3:30 a.m. to the home on Tresevant Avenue, near Tuckaseegee Road. When they arrived they found 52-year-old Titus Campbell, who had been shot, inside the home.
Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.
Police told Channel 9 a disagreement between a group of people at the house led to the shooting.
Jamarkus Crawford, 27, was identified as the suspect and police said he was arrested on Wednesday evening and charged with murder.
(Watch below as CMPD provides update on homicide investigation)
This is an ongoing investigation. Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police identify man shot to death following argument inside west Charlotte home
- Suspect arrested in attempted kidnapping at south Charlotte bus stop
- CMPD: Man charged after firing shots at woman, kids near police station
- TRACKING: Freezing rain closes mountain schools; damp and dreary in metro
- RUNNING LIST: Several school districts closed, others delayed
© 2019 Cox Media Group.