CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The FBI is looking for a bank robber they’ve dubbed “The Ball Cap Bandit” who they said has hit several local branches.
The man has earned his moniker because he's worn a ball cap in three different bank robberies.
Police said the first robbery happened on March 11 at the Wells Fargo on Conlan Circle in Charlotte.
On March 25, the same man robbed the Employees Credit Union on Highway 24/27 Bypass West in Albemarle.
Authorities said the same robber held up the BB&T on Poplar Tent Road in Concord on Monday.
If you know who the robber is, call police.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man drives wrong way on I-85 to hide from gunman he says shot at him
- Sheriff: 3 dead, including child, in Chesterfield County shooting
- Polkton man shot to death during home invasion, police say
- FORECAST: Foggy morning before we see sunny skies, warmer temps
- First image of black hole released, watch the video
© 2019 Cox Media Group.