ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- Scattered thunderstorms are possible Monday afternoon and early evening, mainly along and south of Interstate 85.
- Conditions will partially clear up tonight with less humidity.
- More clouds will build up Tuesday with the next batch of showers arriving around dusk in Charlotte.
- Highs Wednesday will be in the low-60s under sunny skies.
- Temperatures on Thursday will be in the upper-60s.
- More clouds will roll in Friday as high temperatures stay in the 60s.
- The chance of showers is in the forecast for Friday night and Saturday.
- Sunny conditions with highs near 70 are expected Sunday.
The bulk of the rain has moved out of the metro and the rest of the area clears out soon. Roads remain very wet, so take it slow out there. pic.twitter.com/KT0TdHawMf— Keith Monday (@kmondayWSOC9) March 27, 2023
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Spring Outlook: New season brings higher threat for severe weather in Carolinas)
©2022 Cox Media Group