ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- More showers are expected Tuesday night before they move out.
- Shower chances will remain high through about 9 p.m.
- Low clouds and fog will linger tonight.
- Conditions will finally improve sometime Wednesday morning.
- Morning temperatures will be at or below freezing later this week.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: If you think November has been colder and rainier than usual, you’re right)
©2022 Cox Media Group