CHARLOTTE, N.C. - America's Second Lady will be in Charlotte Monday, campaigning for a local candidate.
Karen Pence is join a bus tour supporting GOP Congressional candidate Mark Harris.
The rally starts at 10 a.m. at UNC-Charlotte's Center City campus.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and the rally is free, but you still need a ticket to get in.
They are available online.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- TRACKING MICHAEL: Tropical storm packing 70 mph winds, could impact Carolinas
- Convicted killer, former Navy sailor up for 20th parole bid in slaying of SC teens
- INCREDIBLE VIDEO: Flames rip through Mount Holly home
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- Troopers ID drivers killed in head-on collision in Iredell County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.