HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — Police say they have shut down a meth trafficking operation in Huntersville and arrested a man accused of being involved in the crime.
Police arrested Dominique Townes Friday in the Northcross Shopping Center on Sam Furr Road.
This was part of a two-month investigation. Authorities said Townes sold meth to undercover officers three times.
When officers arrested Townes on Friday, they seized assault rifles, more than a pound of meth, a pound of marijuana and pills.
He is facing several serious drug charges, including trafficking methamphetamine by possession and by tribute.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man accused of selling meth to undercover Huntersville officers three times, police say
- ‘Thank God for him’: NC veteran thanks man for saving his life after apartment catches on fire
- WARNING GRAPHIC: Boy’s face slashed with razor after fight at Charlotte middle school
- FORECAST: Sunny skies pave way for drop in temps to start workweek
- Life story of woman kidnapped at birth, raised in SC premieres nationwide
© 2020 Cox Media Group