CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Greensboro-based technology firms Dais X and Dais AI will soon merge into one company and move the headquarters to Charlotte.
The merger is expected to close in the first quarter of 2020. Dais X is the information technology and consulting side of the business, while Dais AI uses artificial intelligence to help companies with data analytics, marketing and customer relationship management, or CRM.
The move to Charlotte comes down to creating a hub where employees can better innovate and collaborate, said CEO and founder Neal Davis.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Judge won't lower $1M bond for assistant principal accused of having sex with student
- CMPD Chief Kerr Putney retiring at end of year, but will return for RNC
- Introducing Charlotte’s 'Best Places to Work'
- FORECAST: Cold front brings dip in temps, cloudy skies, not much rain
- More accusers come forward after Belmont preacher charged with child sex crimes
© 2019 Cox Media Group.