LANCASTER COUNTY, S.C. - The Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office said an Indian Land man reported missing Wednesday has been found safe in Richland County.
Deputies had been looking for Henry Steven Childress, 82, who was last seen at a bank in Myrtle Beach.
He takes medications for several conditions, authorities said.
Childress left his home at on Millstone Creek Road in Indian Land early Wednesday morning wearing jeans, a golf polo shirt and a sweater.
Authorities said Childress drove to Toyota of Rock Hill on Galleria Boulevard on Wednesday in a 2019 black or dark blue Toyota Highlander with the South Carolina tag number -- 1438KF.
Childress was last seen at a BB&T in Myrtle Beach at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday before being found safe.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- NC restaurant owner closes shop to take all employees, families to Disney
- 'It was chaos outside': Massive flames engulf north Charlotte apartments
- Attorney: Chris Watts' daughter begged for her life after watching sister's murder
- FORECAST: Chilly morning before temps eventually climb into the 50s
- American Airlines boots SC woman, son with rare skin condition off flight
© 2019 Cox Media Group.