CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Multiple vehicles were involved in a serious crash, closing part of an east Charlotte road, officials say.
Emergency responders were called to the crash on Central Avenue between Rosehaven Drive and Sharon Amity Road just after 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Officials closed the outbound lanes for hours.
Paramedics said one person was seriously injured.
No other information was provided.
Check back to wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 3 Gastonia children left home alone escape fire thanks to smoke detector
- 'Hero' volunteer firefighter, 72, saves Richmond Co. girl from horrific dog attack
- Pair charged in connection with Charlotte Christmas Eve bank robbery
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday morning forecast
- Volunteer coach at Rock Hill HS charged with sexual battery against student
© 2019 Cox Media Group.