SALISBURY, N.C. — Firefighters from seven different departments worked together to bring a 3-alarm fire under control at a business in Rowan County late Sunday night.
Crews were first called to Walk-On Products Inc. on Chuck Taylor Lane in Salisbury around 9 p.m.
The company makes carpet padding.
Officials told Channel 9 that nobody was hurt and that most of the damage was due to smoke and water.
Crews were stayed late into the night to help clean up and investigators have not yet said what caused the fire.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Dying child gets final visit from Santa, passes away in his arms
- Man stabbed to death in south Charlotte, CMPD says
- University City Blvd. reopened after nails spilled across road
- Abducted Georgia girl found safe, suspect arrested
- Police identify pedestrian struck, killed by car on Independence Blvd.
Cox Media Group