CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Charlotte Fire Department officials are responding Thursday afternoon to a fire in two buses in a north Charlotte scrap yard.
The sign outside the business on Statesville Road in north Charlotte reads Auto Parts U Pull.
Chopper 9 Sykzoom was flying over the scene.
Channel 9 also has a ground crew heading out to the fire.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- West Sugar Creek Road closed for fatal crash
- Sheriff: Charges unlikely after 2-year-old killed by alligator
- Busy north Charlotte road blocked after car slams into power pole
- Obama, Biden making 'emotional trip' to Orlando to pay tribute to shooting victims
- Charleston church shooting defendant seeking local jury
Cox Media Group