FORT MILL, S.C. - The owners behind The Pump House in Rock Hill are bringing a touch of Napa Valley nearby to the Kingsley development in Fort Mill.
Napa at Kingsley shares a similar format — and name — as Napa on Providence in Charlotte, which is owned by Jeff and Paula Conway of Charlotte Prime LLC. Elliott Close and Colby Mosier join the Conways as partners in Napa at Kingsley; the group also owns The Pump House, a multi-level restaurant fronting the Catawba River that opened three years ago in Rock Hill's Riverwalk development.
The restaurant will pull in Italian and French influences when it opens July 15 at 1310 Broadcloth Street, meaning guests can expect menu items such as lobster fettuccine, duck duo, shrimp with lemon gnocchi, flatbreads and charcuterie.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMPD looking for woman who told Wendy's workers she was kidnapped
- Officials investigating fire at Fort Mill fireworks store as possible arson
- Man arrested days after girlfriend found stabbed to death inside home
- CMPD officer hit by car while working Lake Wylie fireworks event
- Fire Marshal: 'Interior gas leak' most likely caused Ballantyne house explosion
© 2019 Cox Media Group.