CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Novant Health and Atrium Health will start testing people for COVID-19.
>> We’ll bring you LIVE updates on Channel 9 Eyewitness News. Get extended coverage on the free WSOC Now app on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
Novant plans to open the mobile testing sites around noon Wednesday. They’ll be open 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday. No appointment needed, but Novant asks you call them first at 877-966-8268 if you believe you have symptoms. You also do not have to be in a car to get tested, you can walk up.
- Salisbury: The Novant Health COVID-19 screening and respiratory assessment center in Salisbury has moved from 315 Mocksville to 1904 Jake Alexander Blvd.
- Charlotte: 2845 Beatties Ford Road
- Charlotte: 5501 Executive Center Drive
- Charlotte: The Michael Jordan Clinic on Freedom Drive will open Wednesday as a respiratory assessment center (you must have an appointment)
Atrium will be identifying more sites in the future. “While we don’t have any specifics details on the future locations, we’re excited for our plans to offer more dates in the coming weeks,” Atrium said. "We base this on the results from our Geographical Information System data, which uses real-time information from week-to-week to determine where testing sites are needed the most.
- Monday, April 27 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the First Baptist Church – West Parking Lot 1801 Oaklawn Ave., Charlotte, NC 28216
- Tuesday, April 28 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Atrium Health NorthPark Parking Lot 251 Eastway Drive, Charlotte, NC 28213
- Wednesday, April 29 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Our Lady of Consolation Catholic Church – Family Life Center Parking Lot 1235 Badger Court, Charlotte, NC 28206
- Thursday, April 30 - 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Weeping Willow AME Zion Church Parking Lot 2220 Milton Road, Charlotte, NC 28215
- Friday, May 1 - 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Stratford Richardson YMCA Parking Lot 1946 West Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28208
- AFC Urgent Care -- 10102 Johnston Road, Charlotte, NC 28210 -- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- AFC Urgent Care -- 1908 E. Franklin Blvd Suite 100 Gastonia, NC 28054 -- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Affinity Health Center – Lakeshore Parkway: Monday -Friday by appointment
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group