LANCASTER COUNTY, S.C. - Nutramax Laboratories Inc. will become Lancaster County’s largest manufacturer when it completes a $20 million expansion and adds 225 jobs near the city of Lancaster.
The additional jobs will bring Nutramax employment to 600 in two buildings in Lancaster Business Park.
“They are our premier manufacturer,” says Jamie Gilbert, executive director of Lancaster County Economic Development. In addition, the Henderson family has quietly made Lancaster County its headquarters for the entire company, relocating from Edgewood, Maryland.
The state of South Carolina announced the expansion at Nutramax Wednesday afternoon.
Read the full story here: http://bizj.us/1pqmb4
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man charged with threatening election volunteer with BB gun at early voting location
- Drivers stuck for hours after tractor-trailer fire shuts down I-77 in Huntersville
- WATCH: Meteorologist Keith Monday's Thursday forecast outlook
- Suspicious package, device sent to Robert De Niro similar to others, reports say
- Didn't win Mega Millions? Powerball jackpot up to $602M
© 2019 Cox Media Group.