CHARLOTTE, N.C. - More pro-athletes are using their platform to tackle the stigma on mental health, and the Carolina Panthers are leading the charge to change the conversation.
In the video at the top of this webpage, the team's efforts to make that help available.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 8-year-old on unicorn-shaped float rescued at sea off Oak Island
- 'It's horrible': Cars drive through tar in I-77 construction zone
- Kay Jewelers fires store manager after deputy turned away over service gun
- FORECAST: Scattered morning showers ahead of heavier downpours
- Mom attacked inside south Charlotte apartment in front of her children
© 2019 Cox Media Group.