CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Barcelona Wine Bar will cater to everyone, from the super foodie to wine nerds, at its South End home.
That restaurant quietly opened its doors this week at 101 W. Worthington Ave. Its part of the Design Center of the Carolinas complex.
Barcelona aims to deliver an authentic experience, be it somewhere to grab a late-night glass of wine or tapas, spend a date night or enjoy Sunday brunch.
“We are whatever you want us to be,” says Kerry Hennessy, vice president of operations for Barcelona. “We can be everyone’s favorite restaurant for three different reasons.”
Check out the space and read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'I felt violated': Davidson mayor fights back against house squatters
- 2 store clerks arrested, accused of selling alcohol to teen killed in crash
- Man wearing orange vest forces way into south Charlotte home, pulls gun on woman
- WEEKEND FORECAST: No rain in sight as temps surge near 60 degrees
- $15K reward offered to identify cellphone repair store owner's killer
© 2019 Cox Media Group.