ROCK HILL, S.C. — A 20-year-old man was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was shot multiple times, according to police.
Officers responded to a shots fired call around 10:30 p.m. to Walnut Street.
Police found the victim with several gunshot wounds to his torso and lower extremities.
Paramedics were called in, and the 20-year-old was airlifted to Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte. Police said he is in critical condition.
Officers haven’t made any arrests in the case, but said they have a few leads.
Police said the shooting on Walnut Street is not related to a deadly double shooting on Roddey Street.
Anyone with information on either shooting is asked to contact York County Crime Stoppers at 1-877-409-4321.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mom of teen found a year after disappearing: 'It's a dream come true'
- Rising high school senior killed in Rock Hill double shooting
- Home invasion leads to shooting, stabbing in Statesville
- WATCH: Girl falls 25 feet from Six Flags ride, caught by other park guests
- Couple found after wedding photos discovered on flash drive at thrift store
- VIDEO: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
Cox Media Group