HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. - The Huntersville Police Department said it’s identified a man accused in peeping Tom incidents at popular stores.
Police released surveillance pictures of the man on Monday.
Police said Chase Walton, 31, is wanted for two counts of invade privacy-free text.
Officers said the Walton took photos under women's dresses with his cellphone at the Target and Walmart in Huntersville. Officials said he is a regular at the Walmart off Old Statesville Road.
Police did not say when the incidents happened, but they did say they occurred in the aisles of the two stores.
Shoppers who spoke to Channel 9 said they can't believe it.
“If somebody did that to me, and I see them in action, I would put my hands on them because that's disrespectful, you know?” shopper Kourtney Burden said.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Statesville tries to stop RV dealership from flying massive American flag
- Driver charged after deadly crash with bus carrying preschoolers in Stanly Co.
- 'You're in a panic': Charlotte family shaken after road rage incident
- FORECAST: Mild temps provide short term relief as heat wave approaches
- Sting operation nets 14 accused of stealing from Matthews Lowe's
© 2019 Cox Media Group.