GASTONIA, N.C. - A man has been found guilty Tuesday for sexually assaulting a woman in a Gastonia TJ Maxx.
The victim, who did not want to be identified, said Robert Miller grabbed her rear after following her around the store on Cox Road while she was shopping last year.
Miller was already banned from a Target in Huntersville for peeping on a 12-year-old girl.
Officials said Miller was sentenced to 75 days in jail and must register as a sex offender.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Machete-wielding man attacks hikers on Appalachian Trail, leaving one dead
- CMPD: 3 in custody after man stabbed during armed robbery in uptown
- Two cars hit by bullets on I-85, including one with 3 children inside
- FORECAST: Gorgeous pattern takes shape after weekend storms
- Savannah police officer from Charlotte shot, killed investigating robbery
© 2019 Cox Media Group.