CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This restaurant will join SouthPark’s restaurant lineup in January.
Peppervine — a concept by chef Bill Greene — will deliver a menu of seasonally inspired and artful cuisine with a variety of modern textures and flavors.
That 7,800-square-foot space is in Piedmont Town Center in SouthPark. It was previously occupied by AZN Azian Cuizine.
Greene is also behind popular Banner Elk concept Artisanal.
Read more about plans for the Charlotte restaurant here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman says she was nearly abducted at QT near Carowinds
- Sheriff: SC woman shoots, kills escaped inmate who kicked in her door
- Second woman claims she was paid to pick up ballots in U.S. House District 9 race
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- WATCH: Video shows big rig zoom past school bus letting kids off
© 2018 Cox Media Group.